AuthenticationCoding standardsConfiguration for City of Helsinki Django projectsDocumentation practicesWhat should README.md contain?What should CONTRIBUTING.md contain?GitHub templatesAPI documentationLicensingPractices for Accepting Third Party ContributionsPractices for Version ControlProject management practices when using ScrumSupported browsersTechnology choicesTesting requirementsWeb accessibility
- Short description of what the service or product is
- Installation instructions
- How to run the software from the ready-made Docker image
- How to get the software up and running locally
- Dependent services needed to run (pointers)
- Configuration instructions
- How to enable debug output
- Links to public information
- Where the issue tracking is i.e. link to backlog
- API documentation (OpenAPI / GraphiQL)
- Whether builds are working or failing
- Links to CI/CD and monitoring dashboards
- How to contribute to the software (PR and whom to contact if it's not getting merged), can be a separate CONTRIBUTING.md
- Contact points, people responsible or a role (email?) address for its developers - e.g. email@example.com.
- Open dev / test / staging / production environments (to try it out)
- Frontend links to "normal user" and staff / admin user entry points
- Backend links to interactive API browser (swagger/GraphiQL/Django's API browser)
- Connected services (dependents and dependees)
Contributions are accepted as pull requests. Please observe our codingpractices at https://github.com/City-of-Helsinki/bestpractice/ .Please make your pull requests short, elegant and only handling oneissue at a time!If you make a pull request, you may also want to contact<INSERT SERVICE'S ROLE ADDRESS> to tell about your contribution.Our contribution handling guidelines are athttps://github.com/City-of-Helsinki/bestpractice/blob/master/accepting-contributions.md
Also see the contributing.md of this developer site.
## Description## Issues### Closes**[DEV-XXX](https://helsinkisolutionoffice.atlassian.net/browse/DEV-XXX):**### Related## Testin### Automated tests### Manual testing## Screenshots## Additional notes
**Describe the bug**A clear and concise description of what the bug is.**To Reproduce**Steps to reproduce the behavior:1. Go to '...'2. Click on '....'3. Scroll down to '....'4. See error**Expected behavior**A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.**Screenshots**If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.**Desktop (please complete the following information):**- OS: [e.g. iOS]- Browser [e.g. chrome, safari]- Version [e.g. 22]**Smartphone (please complete the following information):**- Device: [e.g. iPhone6]- OS: [e.g. iOS8.1]- Browser [e.g. stock browser, safari]- Version [e.g. 22]**Additional context**Add any other context about the problem here.
**Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.**A clear and concise description of what the problem is. Ex. I'm always frustrated when [...]**Describe the solution you'd like**A clear and concise description of what you want to happen.**Describe alternatives you've considered**A clear and concise description of any alternative solutions or features you've considered.**Additional context**Add any other context or screenshots about the feature request here.
REST APIs should be documented according to the OpenAPI specification (formerly Swagger specification).